Maple Leaf helps keep your brown sugar moist up to three months. Also great for keeping cookies, raisins and dried fruits moist.
- Maple Leaf maintains moisture in brown sugar for approximately 3 to 6 months
- Made from specially fired clay; food safe and reusable
- Soak in water for 20-minutes and place in brown sugar, baked goods, cakes, cookies, marshmallows, even dried fruit to soften and maintain moistness
- Use dry, without soaking, to absorb moisture and keep spices, salt, crackers, pretzels and chips dry and crispy
- Rinse with clean water only; do not use soap as it could leave a trace taste or scent