Sugar Bears Plus
What are the benefits?
The Brown Sugar Bear is the perfect addition to kitchen and baking supplies to preserve brown sugar, and many other cooking and baking ingredients. Made from a specially fired clay, it helps to maintain desirable moisture levels in brown sugar and all types of sugar for approximately 2 to 3 months, depending on the climate. Use this product to soften and maintain moisture in brown sugar, granulated sugar, sugar in the raw, turbinado sugar, and sugar substitutes. When used correctly, it will keep baked goods, cakes, cookies, marshmallows, even dried fruit from hardening. It can be used dry to absorb moisture and keep spices, salt, crackers, pretzels, and chips dry and crispy. The Brown Sugar Bear is safe, reusable, and affordable.
Hi, I am Barbara, nice to meet you
I am a business entrepreneur and the creator of the Original Brown Sugar Softener. I have a passion for working with clay and clay products. I have spent over 35 years designing and painting various clay pieces. I am in Calgary, Alberta, and produce food-safe kitchen products to make life easier. My goal is to ensure that products are innovative, useful, affordable, and of the highest quality.
How to use
Never have hard brown sugar again!
- The Brown Sugar Bear maintains moisture in brown sugar for 2 to 3 months.
- It is made from specially fired clay, is food safe, and reusable.
- Soak it in water for 20-minutes, pat dry, and place in your brown sugar, baked goods, cakes, cookies, marshmallows, and dried fruit to soften and maintain moistness.
- It can be used dry and without soaking to absorb moisture and keep spices, salt, crackers, pretzels, and chips, dry and crispy.
- Rinse with clean water only; do not use soap as it may leave a trace taste or scent.